Thursday 26 April 2012

April 26. 2012

April 26. 2012

Go and grab the glory.....  
 

Your duty, Your destiny, Your future, Your glory, Your romance, Your dignity, Your courage, Your honor, Your passion, Your mission, Your grace, Your magnanimity, Your Freedom, Your faith ---- all in these 9 minutes of Iqbal ! Go and grab the glory.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrC5Nvpefrw

April 26. 2012

Now you know why this Faqeer is the biggest threat
 for them and their Dajjal system and why all the snakes
 of Kufr have united against one Faqeer!

Alhamdolillah, following mail from a young man in US is the reason why the enemies of Rasul Allah (sm) and Pakistan are at war with us. Now you know why this Faqeer is the biggest threat for them and their Dajjal system and why all the snakes of Kufr have united against one Faqeer! because we ignite the love of Rasul Allah (sm) and the love of Medina e Sani our beloved Pak Sarzameen.

We have hidden the name and the identity of the young man to protect his privacy. All we can say is Alhamdolillah !!! Let the enemies of Pakistan burn in hell !

***********

Janab Zaid Hamid,
My name is ........ I am 24 year old and living in United States. I was 15 when I came to USA. I use to live in Karachi.

I went to school in Karachi, played on the streets outside, had a good time overall but did not really love Pakistan. I always wanted to get out of Pakistan and when I was 15, I finally had the opportunity. I went to highschool here and now I also have my bachelors of science degree from University of ...........

Approximately, 4 years ago, I came accross one of your videos on youtube. From that first day, I realized that there was something very extra-ordinary in you. I was surprised by the way you spoke, the way you delivered your message and the way you made things clear. Regardless of what you said, without giving it a second thought, I knew you were speaking the truth. The way you explained the history and the future of Pakistan made me literaly fall in love with Pakistan. If I was a peron who never lived in Pakistan then there could been some doubt in my claim but I have grown up there and I know the everyday situation in Pakistan.

I am not going to repeat all the things you have already said. All I want to say is that you have changed my life. You have changed the way I think about Pakistan, you have changed the way I feel about Pakistan and you have made me literaly fall in love with Pakistan and Pakistan Fauj specificly. I never knew the amaal and sawaab that a person would get by serving the nation who loves Prophet Mohammed (SAW) the most out of all muslim countries.

Due to some circumctances, I can not return to Pakistan anytime soon but I just want to say that I am with you in your mission. I have ultimate respect for you. You are my hero and please note that I hardly ever say that to anyone. To earn my respect, you have to be a big deal and you are more than that, sir!

Let me be honest with you, I am desperate to get in touch with you somehow, possibly speak on the phone and I promise i won't take much of your time. You have impacted my life so much. No offense but I atleast deserve a reply to this email.

I hope to hear from you soon. I will remember you in my prayers.

Jazakallah Khair
Pakistan Zindabaad!

April 26. 2012
 Our duty and enemies !! Alhamdolillah that we have been honored
 by Allah to take on these snakes


Alhamdolillah, our duty is to serve our beloved Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) through the sacred mission of Takmeel e Pakistan, establishment of system and justice of Khilafat e Rashida, achieve the Bisharat of Ghazwa e Hind and to create a large united of Muslim Ummah under the United States of Islam under the leadership of this sacred Pak Sarzameen and Medina e Sani Pakistan. This is the most romantic, sacred and blessed duty for the Ummah alhamdolillah and a furqan of the time.

The Dajjal and Iblees would bring all their forces from Kuffar, Munafiqeen and mulhideen to fight and block this sacred azaan and Jihad for the glory of Ummat e Rasul (sm). Alhamdolillah, we have declared war against Iblees and Dajjal and their system and slaves. Their slaves have now grouped together and exposed, alhamdolillah. Any one against our sacred mission is fighting against the Ummat e Rasul (sm). There is no doubt about this now.

No sane Muslim can argue or go against our message. Those who are against us come from a widest array of enemies of Rasul Allah (sm) and stand together in protecting the system of Dajjal. Many good Muslims can have difference of opinion with us on strategy and wisdom to achieve it but all respect and acknowledge the mission and its magnanimity. They never oppose us.

Only the cursed ones are trying to destroy this mission. External terrorist groups of CIA, RAW, Hindu Zionists of RSS, BJP and Bal Thakrey, Jewish and Christians Zionists, World bankers, Global Zionist media, TTP, BLA, Congressi Fasadi Mullah of AMTKN who have always protected Hindu Banya and have fought against ummat e Rasul (sm), Qadianis, corrupt and terrorist political parties of Pakistan and liberal secular fascists of SAFMA who are paid by Hindus and enemies of Pakistan to wage an information war against our faith, ideology and deen.

The biggest enemies of Rasul Allah (sm) are the Congressi Mullahs, TTP and Qadianis who hide under the cover of deen and pretend to be defenders of Islam while serve the enemies of Rasul Allah (sm). That is why the TTP and Congressi Mullahs are called Kharjees and have been declared worst creatures on earth by Rasul Allah (sm).

Allahu Akbar! Every enemy of Rasul Allah (sm) and Pakistan is now at war with us. No matter what the cost, we will make our stand against these gang of Dajjal, InsAllah.

We will live with dignity and InshAllah, when our time comes, we will die with honor.

For now, we are taking the war to them and we will give them a tough fight on every battle front and drag them to hell, InshAllah!

رفیق کی دل ہو زبان مگر ہوں خوف ہزار
قطری کا قلندروں یہ ہے رہا سے ازل

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment