Tuesday 10 April 2012

April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012

THE ROAD TO MECCA




Mohememd Asad, German convert Muslim, was given the duty of establishing the department of Islamic Reconstruction by Quaid e Azam, a remarkable work to create an Islamic Khilafat styled government in Pakistan!

InshAllah, soon we shall be publishing his works and writings here. He had met Baba Iqbal also and mentions the idealistic romantic concept of Pakistan in his meeting with Baba Iqbal in 1930's. Baba Iqbal asked Asad to work for the future Islamic state. This incredible evidence is another slap on the face of SAFMA snakes who say that Iqbal had no role in creation of Pakistan and that Pakistan was meant to be secular by Quaid. read this text from the world famous book by Allama Asad "Road to Makkah"! Allahu Akbar!

"After my conversion to Islam I lived for nearly six years in Arabia and enjoyed the friendship of King Ibn Saud; that after leaving Arabia I went to India and there met the great Muslim poet-philosopher and spiritual father of the Pakistan idea, Muhammad Iqbal.It was he who soon persuaded me to give up my plans of traveling to Eastern Turkestan, China and Indonesia and to remain in India to help elucidate the intellectual premises of the future Islamic state which was then hardly more than a dream in Iqbal's visionary mind. To me, as to Iqbal, this dream represented a way to, indeed the only way, to a revival of all the dormant hopes of Islam, the creation a political entity of people bound together not by common descent but by their common adherence to an ideology"

THE ROAD TO MECCA by Muhammad Asad
Page no.1

April 10, 2012

This will tear your heart apart :(



Another officer under the snow is Dr. Captain Haleem Tareen. Capt. Tareen’s sister Aisha wrote these lines after the tragedy. This will tear your heart apart :(

"Never keep something in your heart. Just say it and then whatever response you get, at least you won’t regret it for the rest of your life that you had a chance and you didn’t take it. These were the last words of Haleem Tareen in his last call a night before the incident. He talked for 19 minutes, and then the operator of the exchange interrupted our conversation and said, ‘commander wants to call [Capt. Haleem]’. And he said, ‘Ok Aisha I will call you later. You don’t worry and I don’t want to see you cry. Always remember that your brother is with you so you don’t need to worry.’

He was right. A martyr is always alive But why he said this to me? Cuz he was going to make me cry for the rest of my life He had given me a task and would call me every second day to ask if I did his work or not. And today I had good news for him. Today he was supposed to call me. I am waiting for your call my brother. You can’t go like this. You will have to come back Please come back plzzzzz. I need to tell you what you have waited so much to hear. Otherwise I will have to live the rest of my life with that thing you wanted to hear. I’m such a failure”!!

April 10, 2012

 By Allah, we miss him and all those who are on icy mountain tops
 or in icy graves for us! Stay blessed Zaka.



One of his last posts on FB. Major Zaka went off to a far off land with duration of absence unspecified -- now perhaps forever! A nation which does not love and respect its sons like him, has no honor. By Allah, we miss him and all those who are on icy mountain tops or in icy graves for us! Stay blessed Zaka. You are in good grand company now.

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment