Sunday 16 July 2017

June 28th, 2017

I am warning Shia Muslims against a sazish...I am asking them that Pak army is NOT the enemy...If you want to protest, protest against India, Afghans, Yadav & even Iran for allowing Yadav to come to Pakistan...



When I was exposing the Khawarij & their local allies, all Shias were calling me the greatest Mujahid...:)
Today, when I exposed an Indian sazish to exploit Shia's against Pakistan, many Shias call me an enemy....and they are doing totally wrong translation of my tweets to spread lies....

http://www.urdu.shiitenews.org/index.php…

Kuch sharam hoti hai, kuch Haya hoti hai....lolzz (sorry for roman).

We have always defended Shia Muslims of Pakistan...but there are terrorists and idiots within them. This does NOT mean that we are calling every Shia Muslim a terrorist or idiot. Only a true idiot would spread such lies. I am warning Shia Muslims against a sazish...I am asking them that Pak army is NOT the enemy...If you want to protest, protest against India, Afghans, Yadav & even Iran for allowing Yadav to come to Pakistan...why attack Pak army ??
You can see how some ignorant Shias are abusing me...Astaghfurullah....this shows that such sectarian Shias are not different from Khawarij.....both same mentally retarded gangs.
We defend Pakistan...we will NOT protect the interests of India, Iran or Saudis...they should keep their wars outside of Pakistan. In Pakistan, you must be Pakistani first and you CANNOT abuse or attack your own army...understand this well...
Now if you want to attack me for this....go ahead...I will destroy you then, In shAllah..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/1352819598106181/?type=3





When I ask Shias to be part of Pakistan and Ummah and do not seperate yourself from the Millet, they abuse me, accuse me and attack me....Astaghfurullah..


When I ask Shias to be part of Pakistan and Ummah and do not seperate yourself from the Millet, they abuse me, accuse me and attack me....Astaghfurullah..
By such statements, they prove that they dont give a damn about other Muslims and other Pakistanis and ony care about Shias....this is playing into the hands of the enemies.
To all Shias, for God sake, dont do this...we consider you part of Ummah, part of Pakistan and you drag yourself away into a small sect only....now you tell me...who is wrong? you or me ??

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/1352894208098720/?type=3




There was a time when Usmani Khalifa was the guardian of the Ummah...since we have lost this Markaz, Ummah has been destroyed like dry grass in wild fires....

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/1353442454710562

There was a time when Usmani Khalifa was the guardian of the Ummah...since we have lost this Markaz, Ummah has been destroyed like dry grass in wild fires....
Today, we have NO leader, NO spiritual or religious base...Ummah is Yateem...
Watch this....this will give you goosebumps...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/1353442454710562





Total number of Shias killed in 17 years is around 1850...total Pakistani killed...80,000..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/videos/1353839978004143/

An Iranian news agency have sent me this Urdu text....:)
total number of Shias killed in 17 years is around 1850...
total Pakistani killed...80,000..
now they also accept this cannot be called a Shia genocide... :)) alhamdolillah, our campaign paid off... :)) shukar.
پچھلے 17 سالوں 1850 کے قریب شیعہ افراد دہشتگردی کا شکار ہوئے ہیں
اور ان کے علاوہ 80 ہزار سے زائد پاکستانی بشمول تمام مسالک و مذاہب دہشتگردوں کی بربریت کا نشانہ بنے ہیں نہ ہی کسی نے نسل کشی کا رونا رویا اور نہ ہی حفاظتی اداروں کے خلاف مظاہرے کئے ۔
پاکستان میں بسنے والے تمام مسالک و مذاہب کے محافظ پاکستانی ادارے ہی ہیں اپنی افواج پر اعتماد کریں اور پاکستان کے علاوہ کہیں بھی جائے پناہ نہیں ہے ۔
*پاکستان زندہ باد پاک افواج زندہ باد*
Right now in Parachinar.....Elders are leading gatherings to show loyalty and solidarity with Pakistan and attack India...
They are harsh against Saudis but we cannot do much about it there...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/videos/1353839978004143/



No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment