Sunday 7 February 2016

February 7th, 2016

DO NOT defend those whom we are attacking... this page has military rules NOT democracy...

13 K new members added this week also. alhamdolillah.

My request to new members -- Pl DO NOT post any comment or ask any question till you have read all our posts in the last 2 months... ! All your questions / queries that you may have about the mission, the man, the propaganda of the enemies, my beliefs, reason why we ask questions from Mullahs, Iran, Saudi arabia, Taliban, ISI, Pak army...... everything has been answered a million times. Pl google also, visit our website and do your own homework before you start asking same questions over and over again.

Remain decent, DO NOT reject our analysis, DO NOT insult Pak army, Pakistan, Islam or our founding fathers. DO NOT defend those whom we are attacking... this page has military rules NOT democracy...

All senior members, pl take the load off me and reply to those new members who still do not understand.

All unnecessary questions will be deleted without answer and all insulting posts will be blocked for ever.

We have a war to fight and move forward and advance. We cannot keep stopping every step to answer the enemies or the fools.. wise enemies are as dangerous as silly friends..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/937881762933302



Against all the wishes of Iran, Pak army Must go to Saudi Arabia. Pakistan MUST defend Haramain. Pakistan MUST mediate between Iran and Saudi Arabia.


Saudi Arabia had arrested me on false charges. They kept me in jails under most stressful conditions in maximum security jails with hardcore terrorists, bombers, throat slitters and animals. My wife was also sent to jail, interrogated, kept in Medina for 3 months without her husband, family and children. My family in Pakistan was burning on stakes.. my team was under excruciating pain..Pakistan was in in tears.. because of this zulm.

Alhamdolillah, all allegations were proved wrong. I was released and sent home..

Logically, I should be extremely angry with Saudis for what they did. They never paid any compensation, no official letter of apology.. Yes, I am extremely in Jalal, no doubt.

I saw their jails from inside, saw their system, say thousands of innocent people also who are locked up there for NO crime at all in most inhuman conditions.. every story would move you to tears..

I saw the weakness of Saudi society and systems. I saw their rulers and the destiny which is now heading towards them..

I have a strong urge to humiliate, disgrace, destroy the Saudi regime BUT I have NOT done it. I will NEVER do it. Instead, I am the biggest supporter that Pakistan MUST send its forces to Saudi Arabia to protect Haramain against Khawarij.

Neither the Daish wants Pak forces in Saudi Arabia Nor the Iranians want. BUT I want to send Pak forces to Saudi arabia. Not for yemen war or syrian war BUT for Haramain and our 2 million Pakistanis present there.

Imagine, if I start to speak what I saw inside the jails, where would Saudi Arabia and the King stand ?? If I wanted to divide the Ummah, I would taken all the help from Iran or anti-Saudi powers and used that to destroy the Kingdom and its rulers who have so much Zulm to me personally... !

You think Iran or any other anti-Saudi govt would refuse anything to me if I make that offer to them ? Millions of dollars could be at my door if I take sides in this war between SA and Iran. BUT NEVER would I do that.

Still, the Khawarij say that I work for Iran :-)

Against all the wishes of Iran, Pak army Must go to Saudi Arabia. Pakistan MUST defend Haramain. Pakistan MUST mediate between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

I will not destroy Saudi arabia, despite the zulm they have done. My duty to unite the Ummah and expose the Khawarij. I will not speak against Saudi arabia, I will not speak against Iran. we are working with both of them to bring peace..

HasbunAllah Naimal Wakeel..
https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/937956669592478





Open challenge .. :)

http://www.dawn.com/news/1237963/clinton-emails-suggest-us-examines-pakistani-media-closely

My flagship program BrassTacks was shut down by NewsOne channel under the orders of US embassy and Zardari govt in March 2010 -- the reason was this email to Hillary Clinton in February 2010 ! :))

Those of you who remember the BrassTacks series know that how that program changed the entire rules of the war being waged against Pakistan.

This report in Dawn also confirms that US heavily monitors the Pak media and especially the Social Media !! Now you know why we call this page our battle station to defend Pakistan in this hostile information war.

There are many who taunt me that it is easy to sit on the lap top and post comments and I should do something REAL :-)


My challenge to them : "Record a two minute video of yourself, give your full introduction, name, address and family details in the video and then repeat these words " TTP are Khawarij, their top leaders like Fazlullah, Wali Ur rehman, FaqeerMuhemmed should be killed where ever they are seen, Mullah Aziz is a kharji dog of hell, Mufti naeem is a rascal, Lej and SSP are terrorist gangs, Altaf and MQM are RAW agents, Tariq Jameel is a coward, Geo is a CIA/RAW paid media terrorist, Brahmdahgh Bugti is a terrorist and should be killed, Zardari, Asfandyar Wali and Nawaz are corrupt and economic terrorists and and should be put on trial, CIA and RAW are terrorist orgs waging a war against Pakistan"

Lets see if you have the courage to say this on tv with your name, face and address. :)) I have said this a million times in the last 9 years... and you know what I have faced also :-)

I live within the people, travel normally and still say this, alhamdolillah.. I face death threats, attacks, harassment and insults every day...come and join the battle ifyou think it is so easy :-)


record your video and send it to me. I shall post it on my page:)

If you cannot do this, then NEVER open your mouth again that battle on media and social media is not a practical work :))

read the article and join the fight.. this is not a fan page. this is a battle station..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/938096126245199

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment