Sunday 21 February 2016

February 21st, 2016

A letter from a die hard follower of MTJ --- Now you know why it is critically important to MTJ to show courage and stop the slaughter of our children.


Many followers of MTJ are asking me that why am I forcing MTJ to speak against Khawarij. Today, I received a letter from a die hard follower of MTJ, who respect our mission also. What he wrote is confirming each and every word I have been trying to tell you and explains why I want MTJ to speak against Khawarij.

The student of MTJ wrote this:

"I have just one issue on your stance on Tariq Jameel sahab. I met many deobandis and know them quite well. I understand that hatred for shias, brailvis, their softness for Takfeeris and khawarijis and everything and had many debates with them. I even had chats and conversation with many khawarijis of TTP including some Omar khorasaani and in-fact was extremely supersized his proficiency in English language especially by his tune. He didn't seem like a Pakistani at all. I know quite well how deeply they respect Tariq Jameel sahab. And I also understand how badly will it effect TTP if MTJ goes against it. I, infact, literally felt the change among deobandis after Mufti Rafi Usmani gave fatwa on TTP"

Do I need to say more ?? Now you know why it is critically important to MTJ to show courage and stop the slaughter of our children. He can BUT he is refusing to do it... what shall we call this attitude...?? You tell me

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/944868885567923/?type=3&theater




..

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment