Sunday 4 October 2015

October 4th, 2015

Tribute to my soul mate who refused to give up the fight despite being totally alone, isolated and trapped in Saudi Arabia for 4 months while I was in the prison.


Dear Members, whatever happened in Saudi Arabia is a fascinating tale of courage, betrayals, loyalties and passion. The best and the worst of the people came out in the most critical of times. The enemies attacked us from all sides, many friends betrayed us, many unknown ones came to fight alongside us and we were equally defended by the patriots with fierce passion. Leading this fierce defense was one soul who shares my life, my soul, my home and the mission - my comrade in arms - my soul mate, my adviser, my friend and my beloved wife -- Tayyaba !!

This post is my tribute to my soul mate who refused to give up the fight despite being totally alone, isolated and trapped in Saudi Arabia for 4 months while I was in the prison. Her visa had expired within a month and she faced deportation or arrest but refused to leave me alone. She led the rescue, dealt with Saudi officials, coordinated with Pak embassy, visited me in prison and kept my soul and spirit alive, consolidated the family back home and led the the mission while I was isolated. Her presence in Medina was my lifeline in this difficult time. Her passion and courage has earned the respect of all those who dealt with her in these times. For me, she is the real guardian angel who achieved the impossible while many had given up hope of an early rescue. She achieved what the enemies thought could not be done. Single handidly she defeated the enemies and arranged for my release and return so secretly that even my own family and children did not know of my arrival. This is a stunning tale of passion and courage worthy of a spectacular action thriller. May be told later but not now.

All those who love me and the mission, must respect Tayyaba and be indebted to her for the incredible sacrifice and courage she has shown against extreme pressure and impossible odds. Pakistan owes this respect to this incredible lady who is the rock solid force behind me and the mission. Anyone not respecting this noble lady will not be respect by me either. This must be known to all.

This incident has changed radically all the rules of the game and the mission. Our mission will continue with ruthless force but we will be more secretive and private in operations. Public dealings will be restricted and visits will only be through strict appointments. All my phone numbers have been changed and will not be made public now. This is the next higher deadly level of mission and we will not take any nonsense now. Soon the enemies will taste the blade of our swords inshaAllah ! Every enemy and friend has been identified in this crisis and now it is time for retribution. We will not show any mercy after this attack by the enemies and the betrayals within our ranks. They started it. We will finish it now, InshaAllah !
https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/884842034903942

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment