Saturday 12 March 2016

March 9th, 2016


InshAllah, at 11 pm tonight on Channel 24, I shall be coming live with Masood Raza to discuss Pak India hostility and Pakistan's info to India on terror threats.. !

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/954382434616568
 
 

When I was in Jail in Saudi Arabia, August 14th came. That day, I cried a lot.. heart bled like never before.. This was the first August 14th when I was away from Pak Sarzamen.


When I was in Jail in Saudi Arabia, August 14th came. That day, I cried a lot.. heart bled like never before.. I was locked away in a tiny cell thousands of miles away waiting to be beheaded while my Pakistan was in pain. I never knew when would I see Pakistan again. This was the first August 14th when I was away from Pak Sarzamen. When I came back, my daughter showed me her FB profile of that day.. thought of sharing it with you today.. !

When I landed from Qatar airways in Islamabad in October last, my first spontaneous expression of shukar was kissing the dirty, oily floor of the tarmac.. ! It was so beautiful...

My daughter wrote this, even though I dont approve roman but these kids never listen
frown emoticon

"Martin Lings in his book ‘Muhammad’ recounts a beautiful little incident where once, as a child, the Holy Prophet Pbuh is travelling in a caravan and a small cloud follows him around providing shade. A Christian priest notices and makes an inquiry with Hazrat Abu Talib. He then informs him to take care of this child, as ‘No ordinary person would be provided with shade from God Himself.’ Dadajan too once told me this story . I can remember his smiling face as he concluded ‘Nabi Paak par Saya-e-Khuda-e-Zuljalal tha na.’ Genius how this is a part of our anthem, how it is recited every morning in school, before the start of every movie, at every game our teams take part in. Weather we realize it or we don’t, we bow our heads when we hear this verse because no ordinary country would be provided with shade by God Himself.

Abbu says “Beta Pakistan Allah ki Amanat hai. Na namaz, Na roza, Na Quran, kuch kaam nahe aaey ga agar iss amanat main khayanat ki. Bari mushkil say Allah nay yay zameen ata ki hai. Main hoon ya na hoon, isko sambhal kar rakhna.”

This country has seen children killed and assaulted, this country has seen corruption and extortion. This country has seen the worst cricket scores ever and the largest collection of stupid people in one geographical area. And yet we’re somehow still hanging in there. Kissi nay sambhala hua he hai.

All those who work silently, work behind the scenes, work in their own areas and deliver; Azaadi Mubarak. All those who don’t shy from work and do their kaam in total honesty; Azaadi Mubarak. All those who clean the streets, who fix the roads, who put those pot hole dhakkans back – Azaadi Mubarak. All those who speak their mind, who speak the truth, Azaadi Mubarak ho. All those who are on the border, On the mountains, In the deserts, Away from home, Aap ko bhe Azaadi Mubarak ho. All those who plant trees, who give charity, who educate children for free, Azaadi Mubarak ho.. All those who are unafraid and unashamed; Azaadi Mubarak ho. All those useless cyber warriors who have nothing better to do with their time, Azaadi Mubarak ho. And to all those who are a waste on our resources, senses, and sanity – aap sub ko bhe Azaadi Mubarak ho.

Aap jo bhe hain, aur jahan bhe hain, aap sub ko Azaadi Mubarak ho. Kiyonkeh yay mulk sub ko Azaadi deta hai, magar hum sub phir bhe mil kar iski azadi ki qadar naheen kartey"

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/954447437943401

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment