Wednesday 30 March 2016

March 30th, 2016

We were told that dharna is about Namoos e Risalat(sm). Where is Namoos e Risalat in these terms which have been agreed by Dharna Mullahs ?


All I can say is that Innalillahe inna ilehe rajeoon !

Is this the agreement for which this entire chaos was created ? We were told that dharna is about Namoos e Risalat(sm). Where is Namoos e Risalat in these terms which have been agreed by Dharna Mullahs ?

There was NO plan anyway to change 295C, so that demand was totally needless. Rest is all about court cases, TV programs and giving recommendations to have Islamic system..

Not a single word on Mumtaz Qadri... !!! What more can I say..

Hundreds of people abused me here that I am not supporting Namoos e Risalat rally.. ! While what I saw was that a violent gang is burning and destroying Islamabad and abusing army...

In the end, the leaders of Dharna also agreed to pay damages to the govt for all the destruction done by dharna people. It means that they accepted that they did the damage and set the Metro station on fire...

Now you tell me -- Was this rally about Mumtaz Qadri or about personal court cases and getting arrested people released and to abuse the army and to burn Islamabad in these times of war??

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/970792086308936/?type=3&theater


There is another blatant lie and propaganda being spread against me :-)

There is another blatant lie and propaganda being spread against me :-)

you see many idiots repeating that on this page.

They say that I have said that Barelvis are also Khawarij and that Barelvis are also working for RAW.

My challenge -- show me where I said this ?? Because I NEVER said this... :))

May Allah's curse be upon liars... They should just read my two open letters and my TV program done last night... Tell me where did I say that Barelvis are Khawarij ?? bloody liars...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/970843746303770





Read these news.. ! I am warning you openly. Mushriks Hindus have already bought deoband in India and are now working on Sufis and Barelvis ....


 


Read these news.. ! I am warning you openly. Mushriks Hindus have already bought deoband in India and are now working on Sufis and Barelvis .... All TTP Khawarij are from deoband. Now RAW wants to create barelvi groups which would work for RAW. The entire plan is exposed when we arrested the RAW agent yadev. Read what are his missions:

"During investigation from the suspects it has been revealed that as many as 500 Indian trained terrorists posing as Muslims have entered in Pakistan and are indulged in promoting terrorism, religious conflicts, arousing anti-army sentiments and other anti-national activities"

http://dunyanews.tv/…/329450-Intelligence-agencies-arrest-1…

Whenever you hear any Mullah from any sect doing what is written above, be sure that he a either working for RAW or a Hindu pretending to be a Muslims... just as Yadev went by the name of Mubarak Hussain..

read these news.. Deoband is fully in pockets of Mushriks now.. its game over for Deoband now.. All Deoband is supporting Modi and RSS gangs..

http://m.timesofindia.com/…/There-…/articleshow/49770592.cms

http://m.hindustantimes.com/…/story-QeP5oudARjDR967nwMHUVJ.…

“Most of these clerics hail from Deoband in UP. For the sake of the country’s unity and integrity, it is essential to defeat the Congress. The Congress has treated Muslims as its vote bank and in the true sense, the party has not been working for the welfare of Muslims,” said Qasmi.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/970927496295395

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment