Monday 7 November 2016

November 7th, 2016

I am a witness of this barakah...

I am a witness of this barakah...

In Medina maximum security prison, I had one Syrian brother with me.. about my age... locked in jail for the last 18 months on a false accusation.... being thrown around from one jail to another all over the country, poor health, heart patient, his family literally thrown to dogs in his absence, little children and wife on the streets as no one to take care of them... old weak parents in Syria under Daish controlled areas facing daily war....another brother also in saudi jail, arrested with him and he knew nothing of him...

Can it any get any worse than this for a man ? Compared to his case, my case was like walk in the park.

but despite all this crisis, I never saw him broken down...he was always calm, composed...supportive, giving help to others...! for me personally, he came as an angel....his presence was a great support for me in that brutal environment.

I was intrigued by his calmness... asked him the secret of his such calm composure....

Then he gave me his secret.....he recites more than 50,000 durud shreef every day.... non stop for the last 18 months since he was in jail and even before that on normal life........ Allahu Akbar....

Before he was brought to Medina to me from South of Saudi Arabia, he had seen a dream.... saw Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) and sahaba including Sayyadna Ali (RA). Sayyadi Rasul Allah points towards this Syrian and ask Sayyadna Ali to help him.....then he woke up...

After this dream, he was brought to Medina, given medical treatment and his case was being processed when I left him and I was taken to Jeddah jail... I dont know what happened to him after that..

I have his Syrian home number of his parents but line seems disconnected... I dont know where he is, how is he, has he been released..how is his family or parents.... by my heart bleeds and aches to know about him and pray for him daily....

He was a living example of true barakah of durud shareef... MashAllah..

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/photos/a.109687115752775.23119.109463862441767/1124623650925778/?type=3


Lets go on a fascinating & insanely hilarious tour of Urdu :))) today, what have we done with this.... :(( so so sad...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/videos/1125015497553260/

Lets go on a fascinating & insanely hilarious tour of Urdu :))) -- our beloved identity which we are losing these days.... if you develop your taste of enjoying class Urdu, then there is no powerful and dignified literature anywhere... a 700 years old language...created by Hazrat Ameer Khusro on the orders of Hazrat Nizam uddin Aulia...Tipu Sultan spoke Urdu, Mughals including Bahadur Shah Zafar spoke Urdu... and did fantastic Urdu poetry...

today, what have we done with this.... :(( so so sad...

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/videos/1125015497553260/

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment