Tuesday 19 March 2013

March 19, 2013



Al those who want to directly contact me can do so via sms on my personal number 0321 5181350 . 


Dear members and children,

Al those who want to directly contact me can do so via sms on my personal number 0321 5181350 . Please note that I do not pick up unknown numbers. So you have to sms me first, introduce yourself in full like:

Name, age, profession, city and purpose of calling.

InshAllah, shall sms back or call you.

You can also email me directly at : syedzaidzamanhamid@gmail.com

Please write wisely and with full details about yourself and the subject. I receive many messages like "sir can I meet you" or "I want to talk to you" etc. These are very incomplete messages. I will not respond to these.

Please forgive any delay in responding as I get almost a 1000 messages / mails/calls per day and it is humanly impossible to respond on time. But I always try :)

Our office is in Rawalpindi. anyone wishing to visit can call 051 5598046 and leave their details. InshAllah, we shall set up a time to meet.

Khair inshAllah. ZH
http://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/473415416046608

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment